• Sponsors, CROs and Clinical Trial Vendors
• Clinical Operations
• Scientific & Medical Affairs
• Regulatory Specialists
• Clinical Purchasing & Outsourcing
• Clinical Quality Assurance & Compliance
• Clinical Trials Vendors
• CRO Business Development
• ICH-GCP: Implementation roadmap for ICH E6 (R2)
• Risk Based approaches in clinical trials: risk based monitoring, quality tolerance limits, e-health records in the context of risk based monitoring
• Clinical trial regulations: the EU, Ukraine
• Site management: success story of the leading Ukrainian oncology site
• Regional focus on emerging markets: Ukraine, Albania
• Clinical Operations: overcoming challenges in CNS, Paediatric, Cardiovascular and Orphan Diseases trials
• Medical affairs: DSMB practices, craft of art in medical monitoring
• The new patient advocacy and recruitment: the social media blueprint
• Outsourcing strategies: metrics in collaboration between Sponsor and CRO; virtual CRO model; qualification of clinical trial vendors
• Technologies: innovative solutions that will transform clinical trial arena
Amer is helping pharmaceutical companies to achieve compliance with GCP, GVP and GLP. Prior to that, he held a number of high ranking positions including Vice President at Karyopharm Therapeutics, Global Director, Head of Quality Assurance at Merck Serono. And he was the first Pharmacovigilance Compliance Officer of the MHRA. Mr. Alghabban was the Assistant Editor for 11 medical journals. Mr. Alghabban has published 2 reference books, The Pharmaceutical Medicine Dictionary and The Dictionary of Pharmacovigilance. He has been an invited speaker at over 102 international congresses, universities and the UN.
The 1st Kiev Clinical Forum is a unique clinical research event in Eastern Europe combining the global vision on pharmaceutical and
medical devices industries and the regional focus on emerging markets.
This event aims to bring together international experts from industry, regulatory agencies, academia and non-profit boards to share views and knowledge on clinical research among all the participants, providing networking opportunities and adequate discussion between speakers and audience.
• 300 delegates from the US, the EU, Ukraine, Turkey and Switzerland
• Very affordable registration fee for this high level of the event
• Excellent networking in the friendly atmosphere
• Meaningful presentations from the best industry experts
• Interactive roundtable discussions on the actual topics
• Forum’s speakers are thoroughly selected and featured as most brilliant experts and pioneers in their particular fields. Being full of passion for clinical research, they are the individuals who add the drive that is immanent to the clinical research industry. All speakers are committed to be generous in communications to share their exciting experiences with the conference attendees.
• Organiser warrants to refund the registration fees to all the delegates who will not find the attendance of the conference helpful for the lack of meaningful sessions and poor networking.
address 12, Hospitalna street, Kyiv, 01023, Ukraine
phone +38 (044) 256 - 3256, 256 – 3857
The event will be held at President Hotel which is located in the downtown of Kyiv. It has a great territory and extensive service infrastructure. The hotel is situated 39 kilometres from international airport Borispol. It will take you 15 minutes walk to the main square of Kyiv – Maidan Nezalezhnosti.
Accomodation is not included in the registration fee. The rooms at President Hotel are available at the discount rate of €100. Please mention the promo code “pharmasich conference” to obtain the discount making your reservation online or by phone.
Premier Hotel Rus
Address: 4 Hospitalna St., Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
Тel.: +38 (044) 256 40 00
Fax: +38 (044) 289 43 96
Viber: +38 044 256 40 20
Three-star Pemier Hotel Rus is located just 100 meters from the conference venue. It is large and comfortable but at the same time reasonably priced hotel offering the rooms from €60 per night. The reservation can be made online or by phone.
Transfer from their airport can be requested at the hotel. The approximate cost is €25. The nearest “Palats Sportu” metro station is located near-by, just 8 minutes to walk. Computers, printers and copiers are available in the business centers of President Hotel and Premier Palace Rus.
The Forum is organized by PharmaSich – the leading CRO in Eastern Europe headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine. PharmaSich was founded in 2012 by the group of Ukrainian pharma industry professionals to satisfy the clinical research needs of pharmaceutical and medical devices companies and to promote Ukraine internationally as a good place for R&D, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. PharmaSich has been representing Ukraine in the European CRO Federation (EUCROF) and in TEDDY - European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Clinical Research, an independent Research Network (category 1 network member of Enpr-EMA).
The conference is held under the patronage of the European CRO Federation, EUCROF. Founded in 2005, EUCROF is the largest European non-profit CRO association. .. It aims at promoting clinical research and at supporting close relationship and exchange of information between member associations. The Federation develops training and educational programmes for clinical research and shares information on developments in clinical research with health care professionals at international level. EUCROF consists of members and associate members from 19 countries (Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, Turkey, UK; Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Portugal, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine) and stands for over 320 member CROs and over 20.000 employees.
Dear CROs and Clinical Trial Vendors,
Sponsoring and taking part in the exhibition of the 1st Kiev Clinical Research Forum is an excellent opportunity to increase visibility of your organization. The following Sponsor packages are available:
We invite you to become a Sponsor of the 1st Kiev Clinical Forum. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call at +380504185120 to discuss the sponsorship opportunities.
Organisational Committee of
1st Kiev Clinical Research Forum.
Racho Jordanov is a biotech pioneer who has more than 30 years of experience building and leading manufacturing operations in biopharmaceutical companies. Over the course of a twenty-year-long career at Genentech, Mr. Jordanov helped Genentech become the first company to ever produce monoclonal antibodies in commercial quantities, and oversaw design and construction of biomanufacturing facilities in the United States and Singapore.
In addition to service at Genentech, Mr. Jordanov led North America manufacturing operations for Serono S.A. (now Merck Serono; Switzerland) and served as the Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations for two California-based biotech start-ups, Cholestech and Telios Pharmaceuticals.
Mr. Jordanov earned his B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of California, San Diego, and an M.B.A. from National University in San Diego.